Dusk Diver 2 for PS4, Switch will launch on February 24, 2022 in Japan
Beat them action game Diver at dusk 2 will launch for PlayStation 4 and Switch on February 24, 2022 in Japan for 6,000 yen, according to listings from retailers such as 7-Net Online Shopping, Biccamera, and Rakuten Books.
Diver at dusk 2 is also slated for a PC release via Steam, likely on the same date, but as today’s news comes from retailer listings, the release date for the PC version cannot be confirmed.
Here is an overview of the game, via its product sheets:
A year ago, Yang Yumo solved the Youshanding incident that hit the city of Ximending and restored the balance of dimensions.
She is now in college and appears to be leading a peaceful daily life while working hard at her part-time job, but the Youshanding incident left a deep scar that still eats away at her body.
Then one day, she receives a report that a chaos beast has appeared in Youshanding. And that’s how Yumo returns to the battlefield.
- From Ximending to Taipei City – With a deeper and larger-scale story, the setting moves from Ximending to Taipei City.
- Several playable characters – Your non-playable allies from the original Diver at dusk are now playable via Diver at dusk 2the new partner exchange system. The playstyle also changes to match the performance of each character.
- Real collaborations with Taipei stores – Real world stores will appear in the game again. Enter these stores to purchase special items.
- Combo and Break Strike – Activate a “Break Break” by combining enemies in the “Break” state. The massive damage and skill scenes increase the euphoria.
- Deeper sub-quests – With more sub-quests available than the original Diver at dusk, the story delves deeper into the characters.